Time management, in itself, is a contradiction in terms.
We cannot manage time: we cannot save it to use at a later stage. Every person receives the same number of hours in the day and the same number of days in the week.
Time management is about the process of using our time more effectively. It is about choices and expanding our awareness of these choices.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand how to prioritize tasks and activities
- Establish Key Result Areas for your job
- Understand basic planning principles
- Identify “Time Thieves” and brainstorm ways of reducing them
- Learn how to save time in meetings
Want to learn more about Time Management? Contact us.