Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) – Understanding yourself and others. Get past the “alphabet soup” of the MBTI results. In this module you will begin to understand how your “hardwired” preferences for gathering data, making decisions and relating to the world around you impacts your motivations, amplifies your natural strengths and creates areas for development.
Temperament Theory and Practice – How can one letter in the MBTI make such a huge difference? Explore the 4 working styles / temperaments based on the MBTI and determine your own personal “best-fit.” Once you understand what makes you tick (and what ticks you off) learn to “de-code” other personality types and develop your own toolkit of understanding and techniques to work productively in the work environment.
The Communication Process – It’s how we get people to do something that we want them to do. Understand how we send and receive communication, based on our MBTI and our personality type. Practice “flexing” your preferred communication style to maximize impact and minimize misunderstandings.
After completing the workshop, participants will:
- Discover their natural temperament and working style
- Practice adapting their personal style to suit the needs of special circumstances.
- Know how to work more effectively with individuals and teams, enhancing overall performance and promoting mutual success.
- Experience how an awareness of temperament and style can help resolve problems in advance.
- Achieve an awareness of predictable stress triggers, and learn ways to mitigate them.
- Team members will learn how to manage the various personalities on their teams i.e., motivate, listen, communicate for results, particularly when the team is not co-located.
Want to learn more about Myers-Briggs Type Indicator? Contact us.