Management Essentials by Julia Mallory is the introductory workshop to build managerial competencies for new and experienced leaders. Using real-world action learning, this hands-on, interactive workshop introduces participants to communication and interaction styles, performance management and coaching. Exercises are customized using examples and case studies from interviews with participants prior to the session.
The best managers do much more than supervise and delegate – they take a genuine interest in their team and work to develop those individuals’ professional skills and knowledge. “Professional development is consistently a top-three (along with quality of work and co-workers) retention factor for critical employees.” Your regular, consistent coaching and feedback is an intrinsic component of a successful management process.
In this module, you will:
- Understand why it’s important to provide both positive and constructive feedback on a consistent basis
- Use interaction styles to stimulate meaningful dialogue that has impact
- Learn to create an environment of mutual respect where regular performance feedback becomes part of your work style
- Develop your own coaching style using a proven 4-step plan to drive performance
- Hone your new skills when you practice giving and receiving feedback
Want to learn more about Management Essentials? Contact us.
Employees interested in management.