Customer Service Essentials by Julia Mallory is a workshop designed specifically to fine-tune the customer services skills and behaviors to enable participants to deliver a superior customer experience.
What differentiates one company from another when they offer the similar products and services? The customer’s perception of the service they receive tops the list. How do you shift the client’s experience? This session will focus on how you do just that. So don’t compete when you can change the game. Learn how to recognize “moments of truth” and differentiate your service to become the number one choice!
This hands-on, interactive workshop introduces participants to the principles of effective communication and how to successfully address their customer’s issues. Participants leave with the tools to provide world-class customer service.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Discuss obstacles to superior service, and methods by which to overcome them.
- Acquire new skills to improve communication, clarity and generate mutual respect
- Learn to recognize and manage “Moments of Truth” and other stress-driven customer requests.
- Practice techniques designed to improve interaction with both internal and external customers.
- Achieve an understanding of what defines quality Customer Service.
- Have developed an action plan to implement ideas in the real world workplace.
- Learn to identify and understand your own, as well as other people’s communication style.
Want to learn more about Customer Service Essentials? Contact us.